NEW - Just Launched
ClearView Face Mask with a transparent window showing the full width of the wearers mouth. Communicate Clearly, Express Emotional Cues and Improve Human Connection while still Keeping yourself and others Safe.
Better, more effective communication, ideal for workers who are customer facing. Easy to Breathe through!
** 10% Discount and Free Shipping on orders of 10 masks or more **Key Features:
- Clear Window for Mouth Allows Clear Communication
- Promotes Emotional and Human Connection
- Ideal for Customer facing Business Positions
- Mask Does Not Touch Your Mouth
- Made from 100% Non-Woven PP Cloud Fiber Fabric
- Superior Filtration Protects You Better than Cotton
- Does not absorb moisture from your breath
- Anti-Droplet but Easy to Breathe Through
- Comfortable to Wear
- Washable and Reusable without Losing Effectiveness
- Handmade in the U.S.A. by a Small Business
- Built in Nose Strip to better shape to your face
- Wrap Around Shape Ensures a Better Seal to the Sides of Your Face
- Soft Comfortable Ear Loop Elastics Ultrasonic Welded for Permanent Join
- Heat Fused Seams
- Precision Laser Cut Fabric Pattern
- Ultra-Light Weight
- Cleaned and Sanitized before Packaging
- Fits Most Face Shapes and Sizes
- Available in 9 Colors
Cloud Fiber Face Masks have not been cleared or approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) or any other governmental or administrative organization.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, the FDA has authorized the sale of face masks for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment to help prevent the spread of infection or illness in healthcare settings, and for use by the general public to help slow the spread of the virus under an emergency use authorization. Cloud Fiber Face Masks is marketing its face masks under the terms of this emergency use authorization, and its masks are currently authorized for marketing by the FDA only for as long as the public health emergency remains in effect.
Cloud Fiber Face Masks are not a replacement for medical-grade protective equipment. Do not use Cloud Fiber Face Masks in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. Please continue to follow your workplace/institutional standards and governmental guidelines and orders regarding face mask use and other precautions during the COVID-19 pandemic.